This is an adventure RPG game programmed in C, Lua, and SDL. It's currently in very early development, but downloads of progress will be listed as I feel like it. The code is not and probably will not become public. Below is a series of To-Do lists so I can keep track of what needs doing. Completed items are in green, moved down to the bottom of the lists.
- Game timer
- Sprite animation
- Sprite movement with linear interpolation
- Connecting map files via "doors"
- Map file loading and parsing of Lua
- Collision detection
- Pause key
- An "asset_pipeline" module to centralize loading of sprite sheets and store them in an array so they can be destroyed easily at cleanup time
- Player inventory and health
- NPC movement paths, inventory, and health
- Game script, NPC scripts
- Save state
- Sound effects
- Flip map textures
Note: Things may not work totally correctly on Windows. Primary development has focused on Linux.
09/27/2018 - v0.05: Linux
06/18/2018 - v0.02: Linux
06/10/2018 - v0.01: Linux | Windows